<$BlogRSDUrl$>


::Ickle Fetus::


Sunday, February 06, 2005


Wooo! lost another 3 lbs this week! I'm a tad baffled really as I haven't done a lot of excercise yet but still I'm not complaining and I'm not getting too bored yet so I'm hoping I can keep this up!

Added bonus...Going to see GREEN DAY today!!!! Still gotta organise the second half of our transport so I'm gonna go and ring Chris and wake him up... MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAA! The support for them shouldn't be too bad though were still not sure on who it actually is yet. Anyway I'm gonna dash off and I won't be back home until some ridiculous time in the morning. Will blog upon return!

Toodloo

Fetus xx


::: logged by Fi ::: 10:13


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

original design by elsight::tweaked by maffydoo